Monday, January 12, 2015

Pinkies Collections eyebrow cake EBC-02 review

Pinkies Collections eyebrow cake EBC-02 Charcoal gray brown




Let's get down to business ;)


What I like about this product:

1. The packaging- comes in a cute pink box, the container of the product itself is very compact and sturdy. It is tiny- perfect size for your kikay kit.


2. It comes with two shades in one pot- you practically get two for the price of one.



3. Speaking of price- it is affordable! PHP169.00 bought mine at SM Megamall.






4. Long shelf life- 3 years





Here are the list of ingredients/ Pinkies Collections' social networking sites.





Net weight- 3 grams



Closer shot of the product:

I already hit the pan :P


4. Has no unpleasant smell.



Here are some swatches:

5. Can double up as eyeshadows- you can make a gorgeous smokey eye look with these colors.






I have nothing bad to say about it...I actually like it, But it will be better if it is waterproof.



Overall I would give this product  4.8 out of 5 stars.

Will I recommend this? YESSSSSS!!! you should go try it. :)


SUBSCRIBE  to my YOU TUBE CHANNEL


and make my day!

xo


ANN

No comments:

Post a Comment