Tuesday, September 24, 2013

4U2 dreamGirl Lovelight BB Powder SPF15++ in 01

This product has been raved about by many beauty gurus (You Tube) and bloggers, and is quite popular  here in the Philippines. I was actually very intrigued on how good it is, but decided not to buy it right away since I find it unnecessary 'coz I need to finish my other face powders first. hehe.

A few months ago, I finally got my hands on this item and I've been testing it out since then. I know that there are many reviews about this, but this is my own opinion about it.


Claims:
 Confidence Builder through All Day Complexion Perfection. Exclusive formulation for even ad natural skin tones and oil control. With sun protection,too. Be a dreamGirl!



Instructions and Ingredients:




Pros:

  • Affordable- PHP 194.00, Net Wt. 7g



  • The packaging is so adorable! A tiny pink compact with mirror (Very purse friendly).  It also comes with a usable sponge.







  • Contains SPF
  • As a powder...I must say,it gives quite a good coverage.
  • Yellow based,perfect for Asian skin tone. I got the lightest shade,which is 01...I believe that there are two more darker shades.
  • It feels light on the skin and doesn't break me out.
  • Doesn't have a pungent scent. 
  • Gives a matte finish and controls the oiliness of my face for hours!!!  *note that I have an oily-combination skin, I use this to set a cream foundation and without the use of a primer*
  • Looks good on flash photography.

without flash


with flash

Cons:

I have nothing bad to say about this product.

This is actually my favorite powder as of the moment :)
Love...love...love!!!

I will give it a rating of 4.9 out of 5

Will I recommend it?
YES

SUBSCRIBE to my YOU TUBE CHANNEL


"SPREAD THE LOVE AND KEEP ON ROCKIN'!"

xo

ANN



1 comment: