Thursday, May 23, 2013

Revlon Super lustrous lip gloss with SPF 15 in number 170-Coral Reef

  "Silky...Sexy...Brilliant. Glossy formula combines sheer color and intense moisture with light-reflecting spheres to create amazing shine."



What I like about this product:

  • The packaging is pretty and classy.
  • Has a doe foot wand that makes application easy.




  • Like what it claims,it feels moisturizing.
  • Glides on smoothly.
  • Doesn't feel too sticky.
  • Gives amazing shine.
  • I really love this color(coral reef), you can wear it alone or on top of a lipstick.
  • Has SPF







  • Has a very subtle sweet scent.

Here are some swatches:

without flash

with flash





*on my lips without flash


with flash



*Like other lip glosses,retouching is also needed*



Overall I really like this product.

I would give it a rating of 4 out of 5 stars.

$ 5.99 ++


SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL


"SPREAD THE LOVE AND KEEP ON ROCKIN'!"

xo

ANN

No comments:

Post a Comment