Monday, March 11, 2013

Pinkies Collection Cream foundation review in CCF-03




What I like about this product:
  • The packaging is sturdy, although you have to make sure that your fingers/brush or sponge is clean before dipping it in the product.




  • I like the fact that it has a long life span. (3 years)





  • I think that the price is just right/affodable since it already comes with 18g of product.




  • It has a matte finish, that's why it can also be used by people who have oily skin like I do. 

Here's how I apply this:
Using a brush, I stipple this on my problem areas ( acne scars on the cheeks) for heavier coverage and then using my fingers, I apply this on the other areas that needs less coverage and then blend. I noticed that whenever I do this technique...my face won't be as oily after hours of wearing this. * I do not use any primers*
Then I set it with a loose powder.

  • It gives amazing coverage...It can double up as a concealer.


It comes in 3 shades. I got the lightest one which is CCF-03.  The other 2 shades are suitable for morenas.


Here it is how it looks like without flash



with flash



The shade is just right for me...It is not too dark nor too light.

  • I love the fact that it looks amazing on photos which is a huge factor for me.

What I don't like about this product:
  • The smell is not really that nice but it is tolerable.




Overall I really like this product. I would give it 4 out of 5 stars.


SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL


"SPREAD THE LOVE AND KEEP ON ROCKIN'!"

xo

ANN

6 comments: