Thursday, November 15, 2012

Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour lip color review

Hi ladies! so I am back again for another review. This time, the product is from Maybelline and it is one of their super stay 24 hours lip color.




  The line has different colors to choose from.The shade that I have is Perpetual plum which a pinkish purple color. It looks shimmery on the tube but you cannot actually really see the shimmers once you put it on your lips.


The things I like about this product:

  • Pigmented 
  • The scent- smells like candies! :)
  • The packaging- It has dual ends,the left side contains the product itself while the other end has a balm.(Let the product dry first before putting on the balm), but I don't really use it because I love matte finishes.




  • I also like the shape of the applicator, it is a doe foot but thinner on the tips and sightly bent. It really makes the application easier because it can adjust to the amount of pressure you make with your hands (bouncy?) if that makes sense.




  • It stays on all night, even the day after, if you decided to leave it on. (This is no joke) It really stays on.
Here is a sample

upon application (4PM)

still wet


Already Dry

9 PM that same day

*I tried rubbing it, I washed the dishes, took my night shower*

see...it's like nothing happened.


Here is it 9PM the day after

It has been more than 24 Hours and it is still there

Again, I did my household chores, I tried rubbing it off with my hands... I took a bath...etc.

Amazing huh?!

But don't worry, It can be easily removed with makeup remover. And oh, since makeup remover has oil, you may want to stay away from oily foods when eating.


This is what it looks like on my lips

with flash


without flash (it appears more purple on camera)


So far I do not have any complain about this product. It is perfect for me! And if I can get a chance I will  buy one or more, because this was only given to my by my aunt. She bought it in the US, but I've searched online and saw some shops selling this. I've seen prices ranging from PHP 250.00 -PHP 374.80.

I think it is a really great product. I would give this a 5 out of 5 stars.

SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL

"SPREAD THE LOVE AND KEEP ON ROCKIN'!"


xo


ANN


3 comments:

  1. Still a big fan of this lip glosses,is a shame because you didn't mention the shade you used, is so so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. My clients really, really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My clients really, really love this!

    ReplyDelete