Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fashion 21 two-way cake with milk moisturizers review


Hi ladies! this is my personal opinion about the Fashion 21 two-way cake with milk moisturizers.


What I like about this product:

  • I think that the packaging is cute. It comes in a white compact case with gold lining on the side and the brand logo on the top part. It is made up of plastic but it is really sturdy.












It has a separate compartment for the sponge which is very hygienic. The sponge by the way is quite useful but I use it for wet application and keep another sponge inside the compact for touch-ups.

The ingredients and manufacturing date are printed on the bottom of the case.
  • It is really affordable. It only cost PHP 195.00 for 15g of product.




  • This particular variant of foundation has yellow undertone, which is perfect for Asian skin. The shade that I bought was in no. 2. It is the medium shade. At first I wanted to buy the no. 1 shade, which is the lightest because I think it will suite me better based on the swatch that I did, but the sales lady told me to buy the no. 2 instead. She told me it would look more natural on me once it is blended.
When I first applied it on my face, I thought that it is too yellow for me, but the sales lady was right! After a few minutes it really blended on my skin and it looks so good! 



  •  It gives a medium to a full coverage (plus concealer to hide stubborn scars) and it blends immaculately on the skin(especially when you apply it wet).  It gives a dewy finish-makes the skin look really healthy, that's why I really love it!

  • It is photo friendly- doesn't leave a white cast on photos. (a huge huge plus for me!)


Here is a swatch:


Without flash




With flash







A swatch at the back of my hand:

without flash


with flash





  • I really like the smell... it has vanilla/ sweet scent, but it may be a no no for some.




What I don't like about it:

  • For me the only downside of this product is it doesn't control oil very well. I think it is because of the dewy finish that it gives and the milk moisturizers it contains. I do have an oily combination skin and I have to check for extra shine after 2-3 hours (FYI I did NOT stay in an air-conditioned area when I tested this), but I still really like it. I think it will be perfect for normal skin types.
As I mentioned in my previous post, my face has been breaking out for the past few months and I am refraining from wearing makeup, but when I have to go somewhere I only use this foundation and it is not causing any further breakout.


My face in more okey now but I am still in the process of healing.



So will I repurchase this product?

Definitely!

Will I recommend it?

YES!!! you should try this ladies!



I should have given this product a perfect score but because of  the oil control factor, 
I would give this a 4.5 out of 5 rating.


SUBSCRIBE to my  YOUTUBE CHANNEL


"SPREAD THE LOVE AND KEEP ON ROCKIN'!"


xo


ANN

1 comment:

  1. Hello :-) is this okay for mefium-light morena skin? Love your review by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete