Sunday, March 25, 2012

San San cosmetics Waterproof mascara review

San San cosmetics Waterproof mascara
with Vitamins C and E

Ingredients:
Deionized water, Ethyl Alcohol,Glycerine, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Acrylates Copolymer,Iron Oxide,Ascorbic acid (Viatmin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben


What I like about this product:
  • The packaging:
Very light weight and sturdy and it's quite cute too...perfect for travelling and makeup bag friendly.


  • The wand
It has this curve shape mascara wand that really helps to lift the lashes and makes the eyes look more awake even without curling it.
  • The formula
the formula itself,for me, is really good...it makes my lashes look fuller without clumping and it also stays all day even with the scorching heat of the sun.

  • The scent
I don't know about others, but I really like the scent. It has this powdery smell to it,that I know some of you won't like, but hey, it is so much better than those mascaras with that awful chemical smell.

  • Manufacturing and Expiration date
I like the fact that these important dates are written on the packaging it comes with.


  • Very affordable
I'm sorry I forgot the exact price(Booh!) but I'm sure that I bought it for less than PHP 100.00
net weight: 4g


What I don't like about this:
Nothing!




I am in love with this product!.




I would give it 5 stars out of 5 and will surely repurchase :)



Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL and make my day! :)


"SPREAD THE LOVE AND KEEP ON ROCKIN'!"



xo



Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment