Sunday, January 25, 2015

NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM REVIEW-ADDIS ABABA


NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM REVIEW-ADDIS ABABA




I heard a lot of positive feed backs about this product and since I am a huge fan of matte lip colours, I've been dying to get one of these famous matte lip creams from NYX.
I got a vibrant pink shade called addis ababa...which is gorgeous! :) and here are my thoughts about it.




What I love about it:
  • Let's start with the packaging, the product is contained in sturdy small plastic transparent tube with a black cap. Perfect size for your makeup bag!




By the way, it contains 8ml of product and here is a shot of the ingredients listed at the back of the container.



  • Comes with a doe foot applicator which makes the application on the lips easier and faster.


  • I love the scent! My oh my...it smells like candy ;)
  • Yes it is matte but it is not as drying as some other matte lip products. It actually feels light weight and soft on the lips. 
  • The pigmentation is also great! Here is a swatch
  • Last longer the regular lipsticks although it is not kiss proof or transfer proof(doesn't claim that too), 

Overall I really like this product and I can't say anything bad about it.
I think the only downside is the price, I got mine from a bazaar which cost me PHP290.00 which is a huge discount vs the mall price...they sell this with much higher price tag.

I suggest that you go get it from a trusted online shop.

So will I recommend it?

Definitely YES!
I can't also wait to have more shades of these babies soon :)

I will give it a 5 out of 5 stars.


SUBSCRIBE to my YOU TUBE CHANNEL



xo


Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment