Monday, May 11, 2015

Rimmel London Provocalips 16hr lip colour-500 kiss me you fool review


Rimmel London Provocalips 16hr lip colourin 500 kiss me you fool


Pros:
  • The packaging is sturdy and slim-easy to carry around. It is dual ended,you get the lip colour on the first side(step 1) and the gloss(step 2) on the other. Looooove those kiss marks :)














  • Has a doe foot applicator which makes application easy.





  • Very pigmented.The colour pay off is amazing.


You can just apply the colour itself but if you want some extra shine,top it off with the gloss.



  • It is long lasting.
  • Minimal transfer.

Cons:
  • It tends to wear off when you eat oily foods,(inner part of the lips).



I bought this for PHP 450.00
Step 1 side (lip colour) contains 4 ml of product.
Step 2 (lock and shine) contains 3 ml of products.


Overall I think it is a pretty good product because of the pigmentation. It claims to last for 16 hr, but in my case it didn't because the inner part of my lips wore off after eating.Still, it is a long lasting lip product so I would recommend this to girls who like minimal touch-ups.

You can wear this with the full effect or you can also make it look like a more natural lip stain by dabbing the product in your lips and patting the product to spread...you have to be quick though. I suggest that you use lip balm first because this kid of lip product sometimes enhances the dry part of the lips.



I would give this a 4 out of 5 stars.


SUBSCRIBE to my  YOU TUBE CHANNEL

and make my day!


xo

Ann






No comments:

Post a Comment